About Commercial Carpet Logistics (CCL)
Commercial Carpet Logistics (CCL) began delivering carpet to Maryland and Virginia in 2005. Founded with only one box truck and a great vision for the future, the company has grown exponentially over the years. With the help of their dedicated staff, CCL has continued to expand its territory, services, and fleet. We are a company built by great employees to serve our customers.
CCL has proudly served the floor covering industry for 15 years. We wouldn't be where we are today if it wasn't for our reliable team. Our success is because of them. If you are looking to join the CCL family, we are currently hiring class A and class B CDL drivers. Call us today to apply.
Join The Team
Commercial Carpet Logistics (CCL) is happy to announce we are looking for drivers. If you are interested in joining our team, please follow the link below. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Are you a Truck Driver looking for more home time, better hours, new equipment to drive in a high-energy professional work environment?
Commercial Carpet Logistics "CCL" is now accepting applications for CDL A class and B class drivers to deliver carpet and flooring products to commercial warehouses in the DC, VA, MD, DE, PA, NJ area.
HOME TERMINAL: Report every morning to 1310 Sonny Schulz Blvd Stevensville MD 21666 and be home every night for dinner.
EQUIPMENT: We operate a fleet of 28ft Kenworth Box Trucks and Freightliner and Kenworth Tractors. All of our equipment is less than 5 years old and very well maintained. Our Drivers are assigned to their own trucks, no slip-seating or team driving required.
EXPERIENCE: Applicant must have a minimum of 2 years CDL driving experience and the ability to pass a road test.
HOURS: 8 to 12 hours per day. Hours available from 6 AM - 6 PM. Home every night.
PAY: $20-$24 per hour. Pay rate dependent on experience and CDL Class
- Must be 23 years or older - This is required by our insurance carrier
- A minimum of 2 years CDL A or B Class truck driving experience
- Applicant must be able to safely lift, push and pull up to 50 lbs.
- Hold a minimum of a 1-year medical certificate
- Hold a clean driving record. Zero moving violations on MVR
- Experienced and physically able to operate hand trucks, manual pallet jacks, and forklifts
- Must be customer service minded and professional
- Must be a hard-working, high energy, dependable, and a team player
Delivery Driver Duties and Responsibilities
- Arrive at the terminal on time and ready to work
- Follow the scheduled route for daily deliveries
- Ensure products are delivered in a timely manner
- Collect signature or payment if necessary upon arrival to the recipient client
- Document overages, shortages, and damages to the freight
- Keep vehicle organized, clean and tidy
- Maintain truck to ensure it remains in good driving condition
- Observe and report equipment or mechanical failures
- Serve as a brand advocate and ambassador in every interaction with clients and the public. Customer service is a large part of the driver's responsibilities.
- Conduct daily inspections of the vehicle at the end of the shift and report any problems or damage to management
- Comply with all DOT and in-house regulations and rules
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Who We Are
We are a medium-sized family-owned and operated trucking company located on Kent Island. We specialize in distributing carpet and flooring products to commercial flooring dealers in the Mid-Atlantic region. As a family business, our company culture is very important to us. Hiring the right personality is just as important as having the right skills and previous work experience. We are looking for someone dependable with strong customer service skills that work well in team environments. Our company core values are: Safety, Communication, Organization, and Equipment Maintenance.
We offer health, dental, vision, and several other benefits. Holiday pay, PTO, and sick leave. At CCL we believe in a positive work-life balance. We encourage our team members to work hard when they are on the job and to enjoy the paid time off that they deserve.
RAPID RATE QUOTE RESPONSE
At CCL we understand your time is important. That is why we offer immediate rate quotes. Click below to get started.